Throttle valve type LINA
The regulating valve LINA has been specially designed by us for ventilation systems according to DIN 24154. Despite its light and compact design, we have taken great care to ensure that it meets the requirements of industry to the highest degree. Depending on the material combination, LINA can therefore be used safely in your plant for extreme control tasks (high temperatures, aggressive media, etc...). Due to its modular welded construction, LINA can be quickly modified by us to suit your particular application. Like all our butterfly valves, LINA also has an integrated ISO interface and is supplied ex works with corrosion protection.
Overview of further advantages of LINA:
- Tightness class I, II, III according to FCI 70-2 1976(R1982) or better.
- 100% tight in sealing air version
- In tightness class I optimized for dust-laden media.
- Refractory lining (refractory concrete, refractory mineral wool) possible.
- Flange flap with flanges according to DIN 24154.
- Special dimensions on request.
- DN 63 to DN 2000 (Please ask separately for other sizes).
- For air, flue gas, exhaust gas.
- Operating temperature up to 1050°C.
- Low torque due to "smooth running packing".
- Integrated ISO 5211 interfaces.
- Conversion kit for easy, subsequent automation of LINA available from us.
- Corrosion protection already in the standard version.
- Actuation by hand lever, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic
- 100% tight against atmosphere
Material combinations: steel, stainless steel
Operating temperature up to 1050 ° C.
Flange butterfly valve, flanges according to DIN 24154
DN65 up to DN2000
Optional versions are possible.