Certified quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and work according to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014-68-EU.
Quality of our industrial valves
Our quality awareness as well as our quality management characterize us and our daily actions, we strive for a continuous improvement of the quality for you and the resulting satisfaction of the customer.
In order to document our quality even better, we have introduced the quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014-68-EU.
Our quality is assured through:
- Certification and Re-Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Certification and re-certification according to EC Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Manufacturer of pressure-bearing equipment parts according to AD 2000 regulations
- Authorisation to re-stamp tools and products for pressure vessels in accordance with EC Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU and AD 2000 Regulations
Through our quality planning, quality control and quality assurance, we as a company guarantee continuous improvement of our work processes. We ensure technical quality through external and internal audits. These audits comply with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive as well as DIN ISO 9001. With these audits and their assessment, the continuous improvement process in our company is ensured. In addition, we develop a continuous improvement of our quality by applying our quality management system in all our departments. Through our measures, we ensure that our quality management is not only applied but lived by every employee.
It is our goal to optimize our effectiveness and efficiency and thus to meet your high demands. Therefore the quality requirements for your application and purposes are continuously optimized in order to be able to guarantee you a constant and better quality.
Our main focus is on:
- Maintaining and increasing the satisfaction of our customers
- Increasing and maintaining employee motivation
- Further development and adaptation of products and services
- Standardization of our action and work processes
- comprehensive documentations
- Continuing vocational education
Especially our quality product, as well as our services are subject to continuous improvement. We achieve this through an analysis of our process and the increasing technical requirements. In advance and afterwards we take suitable measures to increase our quality, grade and performance. Our all-encompassing documentation guarantees a constant quality for our process.
Test methods to maintain and increase our quality:
- Pressure test according to approvals
- Documentation using assembly and test cards
- inbound inspection of goods
- Dimensional and surface testing
- X-ray inspection of welding seams (external)
- Dye penetrant testing (external)
Not only as a manufacturer, but also as a system supplier, our company is committed to implementing our quality management system. The resulting advantages for you are obvious:
Your advantages with ACI as system supplier:
- less logistics
- more favourable terms
- Minimization of contact persons
- Cost minimization and time saving
- Documentation from one contact person
- consistent quality
Our company is thus committed to a constant and improving quality towards our customers.Get advice now
Our product range
Tank sight glass fittings
circular according to DIN 28120, DIN 28121, DIN 11851 and rectagular or oval sight glasses for welding
Flow sight glasses
In straight form, corner form, 3-way form, 4-way form with flange connection, welding ends or threaded connection
Technical sight glasses
Borosilicate glass DIN 7080/7081, quartz glass, sapphire glass, soda lime glass and many more