Butterfly valve type 22.013
Maintenance-free, soft-sealing, threaded flanged butterfly valve with cast-on threaded eyes with continuous thread, overall length (DIN 3202 T3, series K1), DIN EN 558-1, basic series 20, cast-iron body EN-JS1030 (abbreviation: EN-GJS-400-15, eh. GGG-40), with primer coat, disc made of stainless steel 1.4581, operating temperature from -10 degrees C to +130 degrees C, (depending on selection of sealing sleeve) EPDM, NBR or Viton sealing sleeve, for shut-off and throttling, double sealing of damper shaft m. Profile ring and dew point lock, centric disc bearing, fully isolatable according to energy saving regulation - EnEV, CE certification according to pressure equipment directive for fluids of groups 1 and 2. Approved as end flap and for one-sided flanging. With drilled stem for optional temperature measurement with THEA (THErmo display). DVGW registration for drinking water DW-6201BR0244 according to DIN EN 1074-1/-2 including disinfection test DVGW VP646 and DVGW W270 (if EPDM sleeve is selected).
- max. differential pressure: 16 bar up to DN200 , from DN200 max. 10 bar
- Nominal pressure: PN 6 / 10 / 16
- Nominal size: DN25 - DN600
- Operation: Locking lever , worm gear or actuator
For cold, warm and hot water, drinking water, industrial water, etc.
Body: GGG-40 (EN-JS1030)
Disk: Stainless steel 1.4581
Cuff: EPDM, NBR or FPM Viton
EPDM -10 ° C to + 130 ° C
NBR -10 ° C to + 80 ° C
FPM Viton -10 ° C to + 150 ° C; (FPM Viton: not suitable for hot water)
Maintenance-free, soft-sealing, threaded flanged butterfly valve
DN25 - DN500
- With DIN DVGW registration DW 6201BR0244, according to DIN EN 1074-1 / -2 including disinfection test
- DVGW VP646 and DVGW W270 for potable water. (In the variant EPDM collar and Noble steel disc 1.4581)
- Also available in seawater version.
- Worm gear and tposition indicator
- Electric drive with position indicator, 230V 50 Hz or 400V 50 Hz 3 ~
- Pneumatic rotary actuator, single acting or double acting
- THEA = Thermal display -20 ° C to + 40 ° C or 0 ° C to 120 ° C